Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween

Halloween isn't a big festival in Australia, only certain people are celebrating it. To be honest, I really wish that someday Holloween could become one of the big festival for Aussie, because it is just too boring only got Easter and Christmas each year~~~

As it is not Autumn here in Australia, so I couldn't get the Halloween pumpkin here~ (even it is Autumn, I rarely seen this type of Halloween pumpkin around)...

Alternatively, I have to use these Jack-o-Bucket Lanterns ~ anyway, it is always better than nothing.

I have a Halloween party at my place tonight~ better get everything prepare soon~

Happy Halloween everyone!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tonya said...

These are great Kelvin... Im sure you put on a great halloween party!!